Saturday, April 28, 2012

Well... It changes... for good... for good...

Well Yeah... Its all gonna change. 

This is the first time I am posting about my better half, and the better 50 odd years of my life. 
The name is know to people who know me.
The lady in question is approved by the people who matter.

The heart of gold loves me, and I am too greedy to let that go.

I write this to mark the occasion of the day two individuals who have spent a majority of their lives thousands of kilometers apart, will come together and promise to never let go again.

But then again, I have made that promise a long time ago.
I dont know for how long have I been believing in her being my destination and my partner for life.
It seems like yesterday, it seems to be for ages.

We have had rough patches, we have had great times.
But what has taken us through this is the sheer love, faith, and the unadulterated zeal to be with each other.

Something tells me, there is a lot to come.
Good, bad, ugly.
And the same thing tells me, P&I will take everything head on, and come out victorious and happy. 

So here is to the date landing just two weeks before the prophecised apocalypse.
Wish us luck people... we need all of it :)

No comments: